Masign View


Hello Guys Welcome To BtemplatesBD. It's Time For Another Premium Template. This Time I'm Sharing Masign View Blogger Template.

Ok Enough Talking ! Now Lets See Template Features .


FeaturesAvailability
ResponsiveTrue
Google Testing Tool ValidatorTrue Check
Mobile FriendlyTrue Check
SEO ReadyTrue
DocumentationTrue
Support UpdateTrue
Smooth Material Design EffectTrue
Grid Post Homepage with Share PostTrue
Slide Menu Navigation (Update)True
Tiny Menu NavigationTrue
Ajax Material Design SearchTrue
Header with BackgroundTrue
Footer 3 ColumnTrue
Ads ReadyTrue
BreadcrumbsTrue
Multi Tabs Sidebar WidgetTrue
Recent CommentsTrue
Share ButtonTrue
Multi Author BoxTrue
Related PostsTrue
Material Design Threaded CommentsTrue
Subscribe WidgetTrue
Back To TopTrue
And Much More...-

Now if you are interested in this template you can download it from down below.






Guys Now My Site Is Adsense Approved. Now if you click on ads i will be very happy. I'm helping you with premium template you can help me with ads click😊

I am a Man Who Exists! Until I Reduced To Atoms.